The action starts immediately as you negotiate seemingly non-existent passageways through rock-strewn corridors such as Sharks Tooth and Himalayan wrap.
Season: July – February
Availability: Group bookings only min 8
Grade: 2 to 4, experienced paddlers only
Location: Tom Groggin Station near Thredbo
Duration: 1 to 2 Days
Price: 1 day $260, 2 day $450 per person
Tour Inclusions: All river equipment, experienced guides, river transfers and lunch.
Meeting Point: Corryong or Tom Groggin
- Rated as one of the world’s best technical grade 4+ rafting rivers.
- Exquisite and remote wilderness with breathtaking scenery.
- Australian wildlife & Crystal clear waters.
- Day 1 Groggin Plains, 10km of grade 2 to 3 whitewater and wilderness introduction.
- Day 2 10km of grade 2 to 4 whitewater thrills through the Murray Gates and 8km Hermits valley Gorge.
- Tailor made itineraries for group bookings are our specialty.
*One day trips will start at the Day 2 option as above.